Annual Preventive Maintenance appointment
I sat here all morning (turning down a job I could have done) and wasting a lot of time. Finally at noon, I called the Sears home maintenance line to see why no one had showed up. Of course, they could not check for me but directed me to call the third party repair people. When I called the people who were supposed to do the maintenance today - they told me that they had been provided with a number that was out of service and were already booked up for the rest of the day!!! So now I have another several hour window that I get to look forward to next week!! I find this kind of customer service atrocious and horrible. When I called today to complain - just got run around and stupid canned questions. Why can't these people be trained to listen and speak to customers as fellow humans?? It is no fun to talk to automated answers and these reps that speak in double talk - like little robots - are no better. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - I am begging you to train your phone representatives better. IT is so frustrating to feel as if no one is listening and no one cares. It also makes me very unlikely to ever go into a Sears department store again for anything.
I DO NOT want any "help" with rescheduling - I have talked with the company that does the repairs for you and have set up my own appointment with them.
I truly think customer service is dead in our world. It is frustrating and you cannot talk to anyone "at the top" to complain. (the ironic part of this whole story is that the disconnected number that was given to the repair people for today was due to a customer service snafu on the part of Comcast that was - after several months - rectified! Customer Diservice is a more likely term to be used these days!!!)
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Sears reviews
- Sears.com I ordered a telescope...
- Sears, YOU SUCK! when it comes...
- I have a new Sears Washer Dryer....
- bought 500.00 washing machine...
- In the last nine years my...
- In May 2007. I purchased a new...
- SEARS SERVICE IS HORRIBLE.THE...
- Three years ago I purchased A...
- My wife is 9 months pregnant and...
- PROBLEM WITH SEARS KENMORE...
- I have bought all my appliances...
- Sears DOES NOT VALUE THEIR...
- I shopped from the online...
- In May 2007 my husband and I...
- i had to call sick at work to...
- We purchased a washer and dryer...
- sears poor performance scheduling routine maintenance
- Always GREAT service
- Warranty is a Scam don't fall for it
- Incredible Service
- Incompetence Personified
- annual maintenance
- Annual Charges
- San Marino Security Systems,Inc
- Sears Home services phone reps
- 1st work order
- Wrong Billing & Worst customer Service
- No show and no call
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you