Warranty/Recall/Repair - electric range
As a "Thank You" from the repair company
I was offered a water filter for
about 67 dollars..with a discount of $7.50. A water filter retails for less than $25. What kind of a "Thank You" is this??
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Sears reviews
- Sears.com I ordered a telescope...
- Sears, YOU SUCK! when it comes...
- I have a new Sears Washer Dryer....
- bought 500.00 washing machine...
- In the last nine years my...
- In May 2007. I purchased a new...
- SEARS SERVICE IS HORRIBLE.THE...
- Three years ago I purchased A...
- My wife is 9 months pregnant and...
- PROBLEM WITH SEARS KENMORE...
- I have bought all my appliances...
- Sears DOES NOT VALUE THEIR...
- I shopped from the online...
- In May 2007 my husband and I...
- i had to call sick at work to...
- We purchased a washer and dryer...
- A recall that Ford Motors is not fixing
- Warranty and Recall
- HP laptops
- recall repair gone Bad
- Ford 2008 edge drive shaft
- Oasis HE
- K 10 Recall, I'm mad!
- Jones Junction service
- Sears customer reviews
- Sears Blue Service Crew won't work with us on scheduling recalled product service
- Milk recall
- customer service
- can't get any help
- Refrigerator Fire
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you