unbelievable terrible delivery service
It became such a scene that the one mover threaten to take back the delivery. They began to argue with me and he was yelling at me. So rude. I said "you can't talk like this it me. Im a customer and this is a $3000.00 purchase" The delivery was so horrible. I can't believe it happened. They were aggressive and filthy. I called the sears customer service line to discuss it while they were still at the front door but then the one man got so irritated, decided to leave with the mattress. In effort to stop him I tried to block them from taking the bed. "stop?" I yelled and then the one man grabbed me and pushed me out of his way.
Unbelievable. I was in shock. He thought I was going to hit him and so he shoved me out of they way he said. Hit him? why? I wanted him to stop from taking the bed away and I was trying to call the sears customer service. I should have called the police.
After he said he would just leave it at the front door. When I purchased the bed, I was told that they would set up and remove the old mattress. They had no intentions. They were just gong to drop and go. I told him I was not going to take this because it has turned into a disaster and they were horrible. He argued back and thats when I realized i should call the police. I got in touch with the customer service department, Demanded a full refund and NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY APPLIANCES OR ANYTING REQUIRING DELIVERY. They don't explain the limits and this delivery company is 3RD PARTY. This guys were acting like bruts and were aggressive and violent. Be careful, it can be dangerous. I am waiting to press charges for assault against the delivery staff. Unbelievable experience. Dont' buy from Sears. They are not worth it. I want to Sleep Country. They were amazing. I was told that in such situations with stairs their drivers will make sure their boots are clean and will clean up after themselves. The bed will be assembled and the old mattresses will be taken away. Ive ordered from Sleep Country and their delivery servics is exceptional. Why I decided to go to Sears? A silly sale. Trust me, Go for a little more cost for 150% extra better service. I know nothing will be done about my experience. But if you read this please think before you decide to buy a large piece from sEars. Their delivery is rough, rude and reckless. It was not a white glove delivery service, It was a boxing glove service. They used violence against woman. They were so aggressive and mean.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Sears reviews
- Sears.com I ordered a telescope...
- Sears, YOU SUCK! when it comes...
- I have a new Sears Washer Dryer....
- bought 500.00 washing machine...
- In the last nine years my...
- In May 2007. I purchased a new...
- SEARS SERVICE IS HORRIBLE.THE...
- Three years ago I purchased A...
- My wife is 9 months pregnant and...
- PROBLEM WITH SEARS KENMORE...
- I have bought all my appliances...
- Sears DOES NOT VALUE THEIR...
- I shopped from the online...
- In May 2007 my husband and I...
- i had to call sick at work to...
- We purchased a washer and dryer...
- Petco worse customer service and unbelievable prices online
- Deceptive contracts, terrible customer service
- Non delivery on set up date
- Not what I expected, just unbelievable!
- Terrible Service and Terrible Arrangement
- UPS Lies
- Hughesnet Is Terrible
- CAN'T COUNT ON THEM!!
- Home delivery service Safeway
- Ugly "service" at UPS freight delivery
- Late delivery
- Use your local floral delivery
- Unbelievable complaint review
- xbox 360 - the worst investment
- Unbelievable pricing
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you