Sears Support Ticket - all
|Created By:||wildandwooly||Last Reply:|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||3 weeks ago|
|Department:||Home Services Support||Replies:||1|
Kenmore washer model #41741122310:
15 months after purchase, the tub shell and drum need to be replaced (3 months after initial warranty):
Washer smoked when used.Now the electrical is off and the machine does not work at all.
repairs cost $400 more than the original purchase price.
My complaint: the product was defective.
Yes, I did not have an "extended warranty" - why is the product so poor that I have to cover for the company's
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Sears reviews and tickets
- Return of product 4 days later after purchase....denied
- My order delivery
- kenmore elite top of the line washing machine rusting
- Sears Repair and Parts Refund Policy
- Washer repair service
- Sears Canada is frustrating me!
- Never shop at sears again!
- Simmons Bently Cuddler Power Recliner
- Sears at Northgate
- Cancelled Orders w No notification
- Craftman boot falling apart
- SEARS DELIVERY SUCKS
- Sears refrigerator not working and is new .
- unbelievable terrible delivery service
- Wedding Rings
- GE Washer GTWN2800D1WW Worse Machine Ever
Similar reviews and tickets
- GE Hydrowave Washer, Broken fin on agitator
- ge hydro wave....broken fins
- broken washer
- Broken Washer Fiasco
- Won't buy another LG
- LG broken Washer
- GE HydroWave Washer broken after less then 3 years
- Never shop at Conn's Appliances!
- General Electric Washer Model gtwp2000fww broken agitator fins after only a month of use.
- Broken frontload washer and dryer!
- Sears broken washer
- Broken Drum
- BROKEN WASHER
- GE Hydrowave washer does't last at all....
- GE Hydrowave Washer CHEAPLY made
- Never Again
How MeasuredUp Works