Sears Support Ticket - all
|Created By:||wildandwooly||Last Reply:||wildandwooly|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
|Department:||Home Services Support||Replies:||0|
Kenmore washer model #41741122310:
15 months after purchase, the tub shell and drum need to be replaced (3 months after initial warranty):
Washer smoked when used.Now the electrical is off and the machine does not work at all.
repairs cost $400 more than the original purchase price.
My complaint: the product was defective.
Yes, I did not have an "extended warranty" - why is the product so poor that I have to cover for the company's
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Sears reviews and tickets
- Sears.com I ordered a telescope...
- Sears, YOU SUCK! when it comes...
- I have a new Sears Washer Dryer....
- bought 500.00 washing machine...
- In the last nine years my...
- In May 2007. I purchased a new...
- SEARS SERVICE IS HORRIBLE.THE...
- Three years ago I purchased A...
- My wife is 9 months pregnant and...
- PROBLEM WITH SEARS KENMORE...
- I have bought all my appliances...
- Sears DOES NOT VALUE THEIR...
- I shopped from the online...
- In May 2007 my husband and I...
- i had to call sick at work to...
- We purchased a washer and dryer...
Similar reviews and tickets
- GE Hydrowave Washer, Broken fin on agitator
- ge hydro wave....broken fins
- broken washer
- Broken Washer Fiasco
- Won't buy another LG
- LG broken Washer
- GE HydroWave Washer broken after less then 3 years
- Never shop at Conn's Appliances!
- General Electric Washer Model gtwp2000fww broken agitator fins after only a month of use.
- Broken frontload washer and dryer!
- Sears broken washer
- Broken Drum
- BROKEN WASHER
- GE Hydrowave washer does't last at all....
- GE Hydrowave Washer CHEAPLY made
- Never Again
How MeasuredUp Works