Sears Support Ticket - all
|Created By:||wildandwooly||Last Reply:|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||3 months ago|
|Department:||Home Services Support||Replies:||1|
Kenmore washer model #41741122310:
15 months after purchase, the tub shell and drum need to be replaced (3 months after initial warranty):
Washer smoked when used.Now the electrical is off and the machine does not work at all.
repairs cost $400 more than the original purchase price.
My complaint: the product was defective.
Yes, I did not have an "extended warranty" - why is the product so poor that I have to cover for the company's
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Sears reviews and tickets
- Sears is losing Billions of dollars
- Tv arrived With a Cracked Screen
- Outdated gift card
- Do not honor a clear cut lifetime warranty
- Annual Preventive Maintenance appointment
- Kenmore freezer broken
- Repair LG washer
- sears home repair service
- cancellation of refrigerator repair
- Unsatisfied Customer
- Sears faulty ring
- SEARS - repair & warrenty product replacement
- Sears repair on dishwasher
- Return of product 4 days later after purchase....denied
- My order delivery
- kenmore elite top of the line washing machine rusting
Similar reviews and tickets
- GE Hydrowave Washer, Broken fin on agitator
- ge hydro wave....broken fins
- broken washer
- Broken Washer Fiasco
- Won't buy another LG
- LG broken Washer
- GE HydroWave Washer broken after less then 3 years
- Never shop at Conn's Appliances!
- General Electric Washer Model gtwp2000fww broken agitator fins after only a month of use.
- Broken frontload washer and dryer!
- Sears broken washer
- Broken Drum
- BROKEN WASHER
- GE Hydrowave washer does't last at all....
- GE Hydrowave Washer CHEAPLY made
- Never Again
How MeasuredUp Works